Tuesday, May 12, 2009

my first time with vogue


i know it is a bit awkward having not ever read Vogue in my life and loving fashion. it is practically a contradiction of my belief in the fashion industry. but to be fair, i always thought Vogue was a little bit too much for me, as in, i am too young and too immature to fully appreciate what it has. so, in place of it, i would always go for teen Vogue. but today, i picked up a copy and sat on the train reading it. after a four hour exam, it surprisingly picked my day up as i became ferociously obsessed with the work -- the photography and the articles are so fascinating. amazing. eloquent. very different from teen vogue -- but now i can't wait for the june issue! please excuse my stupidity if the june issue has already been released :-(

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you enjoyed your irst Vogue magazine.Delightful post, its got me thinking of how certain magazines changed my life.
    muah x
    Marian

    ReplyDelete